Friday, August 12, 2011

Live Tweets from GOP Debate II

I tuned in late to the Wowa in Iowa last night. Tim Pawlenty was offering to mow my lawn at the time. Is that pandering? Here are my tweets from last night’s Iowa debate:

thejamestripp James Tripp

"Get off of my lawn, Tim Pawlenty!"

"No taxes for corporations and no homework on Friday!" – Santorum

Michele Bachmann is a spokeswoman for deer in headlights.

“In the real economy you have to fire workers to create jobs!” --- Romney

Newt should stop yelling at Chris.

Chris is kind of mean.

More tax cuts! Flat tax! Thumb tax!

We need to keep the Napoleonic code out of American courts!

Romney wants unilateral power.

I hope Obama picks me up a t-shirt at "The Black Dog."

It's Newt's deal or no deal!

Santorum isn't saying anything.

Why is reporter asking about someone who isn't there? [the undeclared Rick Perry]

We need to send Nixon to China!

He's a killer and a clown.

thejamestripp James Tripp

This is a rowdy crowd.

What's a coup between friends?

Cain won't deliver pizza to Iran.
Bachmann is "a tool we need to have."

Ron Paul sounds like a liberal.

Ron Paul warns about another war with Iran. Crowd likes war.

thejamestripp is ready to pledge his loyalty to der fadderland!

This audience is not submissive.

Polygamy for everybody!

Won't somebody save the rape baby?

I count only one uterus on that stage.

Why are they all so mean to Obama?

We need more pollution!

Let's get rid of the New Deal and the EPA!

Bachmann was just upgraded to an AAAA loony!

Santorum should drop out in his closing statement.

Everyone should be home schooled. All schooling is local.

God...Freedom...Pawlenty...Blah!

"Let me first thank Fox, my former [and future] employer..." ---Newt

No comments: