Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Live Tweets From GOP Debates Part IX


thejamestripp James Tripp
will be live tweeting the GOP debate beginning at 5 pm PST.

thejamestripp James Tripp
Newt is surging over his belt.

I'm still not sure who's winning.

I liked the National Anthem better when Frankie Valli sang it.

Who's winning this debate?

Let the games begin!

I am James Tripp and I want to be your next President. Am I winning?

Will the real Presidential candidate please stand up?

The greatest nation that ever "was," says Huntsman.

We should use every tool to combat terrorism, but that's no reason to vote for New Gingrich.

Do not sacrifice liberty for security unless you want to scare the American people into voting for the GOP.

I need to get a wireless phone.

The wages of sin are not enough, so I'm forming a union

Rick Perry has failed to collect intelligence.

Ron Paul can't believe he's in a debate with these bozos.

The GOP Debates were just picked up for the back 13!

Rick Perry has no understanding of foreign policy.

Bachman-1 Perry-Less than 0.

We should send the UC Davis Police in to break up the occupation of Pakistan.

"Don't complain if we kill people." You tell 'em, Newton.

By "radical leaders," Santorum means, "Democrats."

Someone from the Heritage Foundation is not a member of the audience, but a representative of one the 
sponsors of the debate.

My friend Ernie is less than a year away from getting a loud Hawaiian shirt, but that's no reason for a preemptive attack.

Santorum has relations all over the world, but he's no Herman Cain.

thejamestripp James Tripp
We should be blowing people up, not putting them back together! #MittRomney

If I'm elected President, I'm going to Disneyland!

Newt helped form a caucus before he was forced to resign his office in disgrace.

Not only will Gingrich bomb, he will change their regime. You go, girl.

If I'm elected President, I will appoint a super-duper committee!

I never heard Obama say "Y'all." #RickPerry

Brutus is an honorable man.

We'll be funding China's military, but we'll also be their suppliers. It's a job creator!

I think there should have been an opposing view to Wolf Blitzer's station identification.

Why do they keep identifying members of the Heritage Foundation as just members of the audience?

Rick Perry wants to Occupy the banks in Mexico.

Santorum has a four point plan, which is five less than nine.

What if they don't go to church, Newt? Should we let them in?

Mitt Romney is a party animal.

Rick Perry is magnetic. We must stop him.

Rick Perry is very into boots.

Now to debate which product to buy...

There is no reason to applaud for the Heritage Foundation.

Cain will not support a no fly zone in Syria; he will deliver pizza anywhere in 30 minutes.

The people asking the questions know more than the people answering them.
Regime change in Syria, Not USA. #MittRomney

"This is not just about Syria, it's about Iran..." because I don't know anything about Syria. #HermanCain

thejamestripp James Tripp
From Newt Gingrich’s answer, I think he’s been watching "24" on DVD.

No comments: