Thursday, September 22, 2011

Live Tweets From GOP Debate V

thejamestripp James Tripp
Tonight's debate will accept questions from Fox News' viewers which should be interesting because normally they don't question anything.

thejamestripp James Tripp
Orange is a conservative color to name your county in FL or CA.

The first question is from a job creator.

My debate: Google or Fox?

Details is a magazine wherein Rick Perry looks at the pictures.

Is this thing on?

Mitt Romney has 59 points when 58 would do.

Mitt wants us to have the same opportunities he had. I don't like lobbyists.

My money doesn't belong to Barack Obama; it was stolen by George Bush.

Rick Santorum is wearing a striped tie. Must have a new stylist.

Santorum doesn't think the government has to follow U.S. labor laws. Santorum doesn't think.

There's no danger in a future President raising taxes under Cain's 999 plan because it will never be law.

I can't wait to see what people watching the debate think of the people watching the debate watching the debate.

Mitt is upset that Perry is a Flip-Flopper. That's Mitt's job!

Rick and Mitt's staff read each other candidate's books.

"I believe in America." --Mitt "the Godfather"

I would eliminate the Congress Department.

Eliminate the EPA before they discover the GOP stinks

Newt likes to debate his questioners. Must be a fun Prof.

Let's stop teaching Evolution!

The less education the freer we think!

 Eliminate the Defense Department...I mean Education Department.

"The Mother of all repeal bills," starting with the Constitution.

"Local anesthesia for all my friends!"

I would build a fence around Michele Bachmann.

Illegal immigrants should be educated, but not so much that they vote for somebody else.

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it...Frost

thejamestripp James Tripp
I'm debating which products to buy during the commercials.

"It is unacceptable for Iran to become a nuclear nation and I don't feel so good myself."

If you mess with Israel, you mess with the U.S. and the retired people in the Florida audience.

Newt wants to privatize diplomacy.

The world is in the process of becoming more dangerous if Newt is elected.

I think Gary Johnson wants to submit a balanced budget.

I think we should blockade Cuba!

Only Santorum can save Santorum.

"We should be able to express our faith" unless we're Muslim.

No hugging in the military.

Keep your sex to yourself, which is a sin.

Rich people aren't killed because they don't have health coverage.

"I erred on the side of my former chief-of-staff-turned-lobbyist." -Rick Perry

"It's different than Obamacare." It's Romneycare.

"There are a lot of reasons not to elect me." Mitt Romney

Glad to be part of the human tragedy!

Let's lower the tax rates and raise the debt!

Finally somebody brings up Reagan!

"Where else but in America could you live in this country?"

Gary Johnson wants to balance the budget.

I would pick the guy who could get me free pizza.

Rick Perry is advocating an unnatural act between Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich.

Nobody is answering the question except Gary Johnson who wants to balance the budget.

thejamestripp James Tripp
I'm going to Google Google.

No comments: