Friday, March 02, 2012

"Comedy Nation This Week" - March 2, 2012

Here's today's podcast with me, Laurie Buckley, Dave Plunkett and host Bill Bronner:

The panel discuss recent deaths in the news, Iran, Education and more.
 
Trippitorial - Education

Are you as tired of book learnin’ as I am? Jesus Christ never went to college. Do you think you’re better than Jesus…who?

Americans are as smart as they need to be, as smart as I need them to be. Who do they think they are? Learnin’s too good fer ‘em! Snobby Americans! They want to make you like them---Smart! Don’t fall for that.

I’m James Tripp and I want to be known as the education president as long as the voters aren’t educated about me. I believe that people should be educated, but they shouldn’t be so educated that they vote for somebody else.

Do you want this country ruled by a bunch of college graduates? Of course not. I want a president I can throw up on and who can throw up on me.

America doesn’t work from the top down. It works from the bottom up. This doesn’t mean we’re all asses.

We don’t need people who know everything telling people who know nothing some things they might not want to know. We need people who know nothing to tell people who know something that nothing is better than something because only some people can know some things, but everybody can know nothing.

Elitists.

In America, anyone can grow up to be president as long as the voters don’t know any better. As soon as people realize they’re better off not knowing, they’ll be better Americans. And by the way, I know. And I’m not gonna not know.

Elitist.

Don’t bite that apple! And go to church! Sinners. You’re all sinners in the hands of an angry god! 

No comments: