Saturday, January 14, 2012

"The Free Speech Show" - Premiere Episode - January 13, 2012


Here's yesterday's premiere podcast of the "Free Speech Show" with me, Laurie Buckley, Dave Plunkett, January Thomas and host Bill Bronner:



 Are Two Parties Enough (For a Real Democracy)?

Two political parties for one country is two too many---especially these two. Two-two parties goodbye.

The Democrat and Republican parties are different legs on the same beast and I hope they don’t lift them up.

In any modern election cycle, the same special interests finance both sides, which is waste of good money the board could be using to give themselves bigger bonuses. Why should these rich corporations have to spend twice the amount of money for the same influence they’ll be granted if either side wins? Talk about wasting resources.

It doesn’t matter whether a Republican or Democrat is in office, the same lobbyist will also be. We need two political parties like we need the hole in Mitt Romney’s head. Everyone should just follow me and the enigma is I’m not going anywhere.

We need a new American Whig party to defeat the imperial rule of the Republicrats! It’s like a fisherman once told me, “Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and I’m out of a job!”

I say we should bring back Thomas Jefferson’s Democratic-Republican Party. It’s about time somebody took aim against Alexander Hamilton! Phooey on those Federalists, I say! Phooey!

Myself, I’m a member of your party, because I believe in the things that you believe in: the good things, the right things, the things that make us all proud to be Americans. It is the party of a thousand points of view and I agree with every one of them.

No comments: