Monday, January 16, 2012

Live Tweets From GOP Debate Part XII


Then there were five...too many...

I joined the North Carolina debate, rooting for Huntsman, already in progress:

thejamestripp James Tripp
Romney doesn't believe in same sex marriage, he believes in marriage between a man and as many women who will say I do.

Does Santorum have a job?

What could we train Newt to do?

Bankruptcy is an opportunity to buy up a business, cut it up and sell it.

No homework on Friday!

Romney will probably release his tax records depending on what you mean by "tax records."

I wish I could quote the Brookings Institute.

Newt wants to fire grown bread winners and replace them with their children.

I don't think the Republicans should give Newt this job. He should get another job.

thejamestripp James Tripp
Newt thinks he's teaching a college course where he makes you buy his book.

Rick Perry will be in the alley pissing on the homeless after the debate.

How are they going to pay for this military buildup?

Mitt must be pro-gun. He keeps shooting himself in the foot.

Mitt should go hunting with Dick Cheney.

N.R.A. Member: "Guns don't kill people. We do."

My Pac can beat up your Pac!

The old Pot calling the kettle a scum bag.

Poor Romney. He wants to play with his Super Pacs, but it would be illegal.

thejamestripp James Tripp
Perry needs a predator drone to fly around his brain and respond to any activity it may see.

That’s all I can tweet, I can’t tweet no more!

No comments: